Thank you for accessing the unclebearsaz.com website (“Site”) operated by Uncle Bear's Franchise Holdings, LLC (“Uncle Bear's"). We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy, and this commitment extends to personal information you provide in your communications to Uncle Bear's, its franchisee’s and all its affiliates, associates and partners.
Purpose of Policy:
Basic Information We Collect:
In operating the Site, Uncle Bear's may include registration forms, online surveys, and other online forms that ask users to provide their names, email addresses, physical addresses, telephone numbers, payment information (such as credit card numbers and billing addresses) and other contact information.
1. Automatic Collection. Our servers automatically recognize visitors' domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous "traffic data" that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
2. Cookies. From time to time, we may use the standard "cookies" feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our Site. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data capture mechanisms on our Site other than cookies. Cookies help us learn which areas of our site are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our Site may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
How We Use the Data We Collect
We collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, declared purposes, and will not use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent. The purposes for which we use your information, in addition to any reasons stated above, include:
Providing our products or services.
Research, analysis and auditing, in order to improve our products and services, or to protect or maintain the same.
Maintaining and ensuring the viability and integrity of our network.
Marketing and promotional efforts.
Protecting the rights or property of Uncle Bear's, or our users or partners.
Creating, researching and developing new products and services.
General communications with you.
Information We Share With Third Parties:
Except as described in this policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties without your consent. We will only share your personal information with the following types of third parties for the following purposes:
Fulfilling services. We share personal information with relevant third parties related to providing the products or services you have purchased or subscribed to, which include without limitation, partners and subcontractors that are utilized for the purpose of operating the Site or fulfilling the products or services requested by you, and the associated facility.
If we have your consent to share personal information for a purpose different than what your personal information was provided.
For carrying out any of the functions or purposes set forth in the section titled, “How We Use the Data We Collect”
Additionally, be aware that we may be required to disclose an individual's personal information in response to a valid legal requirement, such as in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, search warrant, subpoena, or court order; or in special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to you or others, to protect property, or assert legal rights or defend ourselves in litigation. If Uncle Bear's is legally compelled to disclose your personal information to a third party, we will attempt to notify you unless doing so would violate the law or a court order.
How We Protect Your Personal Information:
1. Information Security. We utilize encryption/security software to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information we collect to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure and accidental loss, alteration or destruction of personal information.
2. Evaluation of Information Protection Practices. Periodically, our operations and business practices are reviewed for compliance with corporate policies and procedures governing the security, confidentiality, and quality of our information.
3. Employee Access, Training, and Expectations. Our corporate values, ethical standards, policies, and practices are committed to the protection of customer information. In general, our business practices limit employee access to confidential information and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons, processes, and transactions.
Uncle Bear's Holdings
1122 South Greenfield
Mesa, Arizona 85206